We are delighted to announce that this year’s Plymouth College of Art Graduation Ceremony will be held at the Theatre Royal Plymouth on Sunday 20 October. We hope you will welcome the chance to honour your academic achievement with the college and enjoy the early opportunity for a student reunion on such a special occasion.
Head to our Graduation website to book your tickets, gown and photography and so much more!
Tips for the day
- We recommend you don't wear your hair up as your mortarboard (hat) may not stay on. You may want to bring kirby hair grips to help keep your mortarboard in place.
- Only wear high heeled shoes if you feel brave enough to ascend and descend the steep stairs!
- Make sure you eat a good breakfast or have a snack before you go into the ceremony.
- If arriving by car, plan where you are going to park.
- Double-check you are booked in for the right ceremony (you can see where your course sits on the Graduation website.)
Should you have any further queries or need help with booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1752 203434. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 20 October to celebrate your achievements.
What: Graduation 2019
When: Sunday 20 October 2019
Where: Theatre Royal Plymouth