In response to UK Government guidance on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Plymouth College of Art is suspending all face-to-face teaching from end of day Wednesday 18 March for all students (pre-degree, extended-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate) until after the Easter break (14th April for Pre-Degree and 20th April for undergraduate and postgraduate).
- All face-to-face teaching suspended from 6pm on Wednesday 18th March.
- All resources, workshops and Library closed from 4pm on Thursday 19th March, self-directed work continues until after the Easter break.
- Friday 20th and Saturday 21st March the College is closed.
- Sunday 22nd March the College is closed as normal.
- Monday 23rd March the College is only open to students who are submitting work, from 10am until 4pm (Referrals & Extenuating Circumstances from the January submission period). The College will close at 6pm on Monday.
- From 6pm on Monday 23rd of March, all buildings within the College campus will be closed to students until after the Easter break (14th April for Pre-Degree and 20th April for undergraduate and postgraduate).
Our senior team continues to closely monitor the situation, staying in regular contact with Public Health England and adhering to the latest UK Government guidance. Any updates to timetabled activity, public events and opening hours will be communicated over email and on our external website to affected staff, students and visitors.
If you need to stay at home (self-isolate) for a short period don’t worry about how this will affect your studies. Speak to your Subject Leader/Lecturer and email email@example.com if you have any further concerns.
If you are affected by coronavirus or self-isolation and believe that this will affect your ability to submit work to deadline, you should consider submitting a claim for extenuating circumstances (which are part of academic regulations). You can find these on your Student Portal.