© Plymouth College of Art All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or stored in any retrieval system of any nature, without the written permission of the copyright holder and the publisher, application for which should be made to the publisher.
Plymouth College of Art is not responsible or liable for any claim for loss or damages, direct or indirect, arising out of third party copyright infringement by using the content available on this website.
It is forbidden to sell, license, copy or reproduce the contents of this website in whole or in part, in any manner, for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of Plymouth College of Art.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact Plymouth College of Art at email@example.com before using this website.
1. Details of Plymouth College of Art
The Website is operated by Plymouth College of Art whose registered office is at Tavistock Place, Plymouth, Devon. PL4 8AT. Plymouth College of Art may be contacted at this address by letter or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. - Security
- You must not harm, or attempt to harm, the integrity, security and/or availability of the Website.
- If you believe that the integrity and/or security of the Website has been, or is at serious risk of being harmed, you must notify Plymouth College of Art immediately on telephone number 01752 203434 (or any other number which the College notifies to you).
- You agree to fully indemnify Plymouth College of Art against all liabilities (including, but not limited to, legal and other professional fees and expenses) which Plymouth College of Art may incur in connection with a breach of this clause 2. You accept all responsibility and liability for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your conduct.
- Plymouth College of Art may terminate your right to use the website, at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
3. - Use of Material
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Plymouth College of Art. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website, and any documents, templates and reports owned or licensed by Plymouth College of Art and contained thereon ("the Material"). The Material is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- Unauthorised use of the Website and/or the Material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. - Intellectual Property Rights in the Material
The intellectual property rights in the Material shall vest in and remain with Plymouth College of Art. This Website and the Materials have been made available to you for personal non-commercial use. No commercial use of the Material is permitted. You may not sell, distribute, republish or otherwise make the Materials available to anyone else for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Plymouth College of Art.
5. - Accuracy of Information
- The information and documentation in the Website and the Material is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Plymouth College of Art is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 7) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy and users of the Website are advised to carry out their own checks to ensure the accuracy of any information posted by third parties.
- The information in Plymouth College of Arts website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Plymouth College of Art. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with Plymouth College of Art or any third party. Nothing in this Agreement shall create any relationship of employer and employee, any partnership or agency with Plymouth College of Art.
6. - Linking
- This website contains links to other third party websites. Plymouth College of Art accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other third party websites which are not under the strict control of Plymouth College of Art. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Plymouth College of Art or that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Plymouth College of Art's prior written consent.
7. - Limitation of Liability of Plymouth College of Art
- Plymouth College of Art does not guarantee that use of the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site or that the Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. Plymouth College of Art reserves the right to withdraw or modify the Website at any time.
- Plymouth College of Art gives no warranty or representation to you about the Website and the Material except those which are expressly stated these terms and conditions. All terms express and implied by statute and/or by common law are excluded from these terms and conditions provided that nothing in these terms and conditions will have the effect of excluding or limiting the Plymouth College of Art's liability in respect of any implied warranties which may not be excluded by law. In particular, but not by way of limitation, Plymouth College of Art does not warrant or represent to you that the Website will be free from defects or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as set out in this clause 7, Plymouth College of Art will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on the Materials, any information or other materials contained in the Website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude the Plymouth College of Art's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the Plymouth College of Art's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Plymouth College of Art to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
8. - Complete Agreement
These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement elsewhere) contain all the terms which you and College of Art have agreed in relation to the use of the Website.
9. - Jurisdiction
This Website is controlled and operated by Plymouth College of Art from its address in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained on the Website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website.
1. Your Personal Information
All personal information you provide via the Website will be treated as private and confidential. Plymouth College of Art may compile data in aggregate form so that Plymouth College of Art may better understand users that visit the Website. For example, we may produce reports on the most popular search terms by collecting general search term data based on individual searches. Plymouth College of Art may send you e-mails to notify you about new services on offer updates and features on the Website.
2. Sharing of Information
Plymouth College of Art will not sell, rent, trade or giveaway any user’s personal information or email lists to third party companies without first obtaining our user’s consent. E-mails sent to Plymouth College of Art may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the Website if requested. The Website contains links to other websites. Plymouth College of Art is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Plymouth College of Art is committed to the security of our user’s personal information and we have security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under Plymouth College of Art’s control.
When you visit the Website, Plymouth College of Art may send your computer a "cookie", a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow Plymouth College of Art to make the Website more useful by tailoring the services Plymouth College of Art offer from time to time. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, although you may not be able to access all of the features on the Website.
5. Opt-out Policy
To de-register from receiving e-mails from Plymouth College of Art as outlined in paragraph 1 send an e-mail with your details to WebMaster with “De-register” in the subject header. We will then remove you from our database.
All removal requests will be dealt with within 28 days of receipt of the request.
6. Contacting Plymouth College of Art
Plymouth College of Art
Tavistock Place, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AT, England.