20% off rail fare
We know planning Open Day travel can get pretty pricey, so we’ve teamed up with our friends at Great Western Railway to offer all guests to Plymouth College of Art a complimentary 20% off Advance Purchase fares over key dates. Whether you’re visiting us for the day, or fancy turning your trip into a week of exploring the South West, we’ve got prospective students, friends and family covered. The great news is this offer can also be used in conjunction with railcards, making trains to Plymouth Station potentially as cheap as a tenner!
Whilst enjoying our city-by-the-sea, why not check out The Gallery and our list of recommendations. Our Tavistock Place building is just a 5-minute walk from Plymouth Station, download our handy guide to the right to help you find your way. We look forward to welcoming you to our creative campus.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1752 230 434 for step-by-step help with the booking process.
Terms and Conditions
As ever, there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of...
1. The Open Days GWR travel offer is only available for travel on GWR services. If travelling from or within a region of the country that is not part of the GWR network you may need to purchase separate tickets to the chosen destination.
2. The destination must be relevant to the University you have received the link from, i.e. Plymouth College of Art.
3. Origin of journey must be within the GWR network, but please note that Advance Purchase tickets are not available for short distance journeys.
4. The scheme is only available for use with Advance Purchase tickets. These set times and dates of travel and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. The Open Days GWR travel offer is available for the dates provided by each university and the week that the event takes place, running Saturday to the next Sunday. So stay for more than a day to get a feel for the local scene.
6. The scheme is combinable with a 16 - 24 railcard. Simply tick the box on the page by “Passengers” and select from the drop down box. Please note, this scheme is not combinable with the Two Together rail card.
7. The URL above is unique to Plymouth College of Art and cannot be used for destinations other than specified.