Tiny Habits Workshop with Mike Coulter (Nov 2018) — Overview
When you learn Tiny Habits®, the groundbreaking behaviour change method pioneered by Stanford research scientist Prof BJ Fogg PhD, you’ll effectively be introducing a Superpower into your life.
In this remarkable workshop, led by Tiny Habits® Certified Coach Mike Coulter; you’ll find out how:
- By implementing the Tiny Habits® method, you will see big, beautiful, full blown changes in your life.
- Creating new habits doesn't need to be difficult. In fact the easier we make them to do, the more successful we'll be. And the quicker your new habits will form.
- Emotions create habits. Simplicity changes behaviour. Behaviour change is a skill you can learn quickly.
- You don’t have to rely on willpower or motivation.
- The ‘Ripple Effect' often has additional, far-reaching positive impact, on other areas of your life.
- You can build multiple new habits at the same time.
- What you learn in the workshop, you can apply immediately.
You'll learn everything you need to know about the Tiny Habits® method and principles in a fun, informative and supportive environment.
As part of the masterclass, we'll develop and you'll leave with; 3 specifically designed, life-changing Tiny Habit® recipes of your choosing, to work on at your own pace over a 5-day, Monday-Friday period after the workshop. Thus ensuring a systematic and life-long understanding of this amazing, tried & tested, behaviour design method.
Location: Plymouth College of Art, Tavistock Place
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 14:00
Start Date: 03/11/18
End Date: 03/11/18
Who this workshop is for: Anybody wanting to build strong positive habits quickly and effectively in all areas of their lives, so helping you to succeed in a huge range of applicable domains. Including, but not exclusively; exercise, diet, career, relationship, financial, meditation, parenting, health, creative, and recreational goals.
Over 50,000 people worldwide have reported that Tiny Habits® has worked for them.
You’ll discover, as they did, that BJ Fogg’s scientifically established system of behaviour change, as coached by Mike, will help you build extraordinarily strong habits and achieve previously unattainable results.
Materials and Equipment
All materials provided.
Please note that all courses are subject to student numbers and will only run if sufficient numbers are achieved. Plymouth College of Art reserves the right to cancel a course if insufficient student numbers are recruited.