Join us at Plymouth College of Art for the Crysalis Professionals Programme – a three-day event for people who either want to start their own textiles business or for those who need some extra development to refresh their business.
During the three days you will attend business seminars, inspiring talks and practical workshops to help develop your business and ideas.
Our speakers will be Caroline Till from Franklin Till, Marion Gillet a Design Management Consultant and Patricia Van Der Akker from the Design Trust.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to:
• Look at how designers effectively and creatively market themselves and their designs?
• How do you diversify a product range to increase sales and exposure?
• How do you protect your intellectual property?
• Develop new inspiration by working with other designers
• Work with like-minded designers and expand your network with interesting contacts
• Participate in practical workshops to develop new techniques
Applicants are asked to submit an application file via email by 16th June 2014, 12 noon at the latest.
Submissions should be made using the file composition stated below and sent to your nearest contact (below).
1. Curriculum Vitae: name + surname, address, telephone, school and education + year of graduation
2. Supporting Statement: Approximately 100 words on why you want to participate on the professionals Programme
3. Portfolio: Pictures and projects of your current work 3- 5 low resolution (72dpi) pictures of the work
Contacts:Stad Ronse Grote Markt 12 Ronse, 9600 Belgium firstname.lastname@example.org University for the Creative Arts at Canterbury Crysalis Project Coordinator, Research & Enterprise Office, New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3AN SWilliams22@ucreative.ac.uk Laura Wasley Plymouth College of Art Tavistock Place Plymouth PL4 8AT email@example.com Cité Internationale de la Dentelle et de la Mode 135, Quai du Commerce 62100 Calais France firstname.lastname@example.org Find out more about the Crysalis Project at crysalis-network.eu