It’s important to try to get your UCAS application in before the deadline on 15 January at 6pm (UK time), as popular courses may fill all their places quickly.
However, we know that choosing an Undergraduate degree is a big decision which you may still be unsure about, so you don’t need to panic if you do miss the January deadline, because many universities will accept late applications until 30 June 2020, and there are lots of options available through Clearing too. It’s best to phone up and chat to the university about this, as courses may fill up - you can get in touch with our Admissions team on +44 (0)1752 203400 or email@example.com for personalised support.
You can also find information about every course we offer on our Undergraduate Courses page, and you'll find an Apply Now button on each page where you can make your application.
If you’ve got any other questions about the course you want to do, you can contact our friendly Admissions team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)1752 203400.
- Struggling with your personal statement? Check out our top tips for easy personal statement writing and our five step plan to get you on your way to your best personal statement
- Extended Degree or Foundation Diploma - which is best for you? If you don’t think you’re quite ready for a degree, then maybe an Extended Degree, or a Foundation Diploma will help prepare you… Find out which one is best suited to you on our blog.
- Got your interview booked? Check out these top tips from our programme leaders on how to best prepare for that all-important interview.
- Anxious about making new friends at uni? Check this out.
- Don't miss these pointers on your first week at uni and get tips on getting your uni experience off to the best start.
- Managing your money at uni - some sage advice!