Atlantic Youth Creative Hubs (AYCH) is a European project funded by the Interreg Atlantic Area programme, aiming at building a model of social innovation for young people supporting social entrepreneurship, employment and education in the creative and cultural industries.
Who is the project for?
If you are aged between 16-30, and you have exciting ideas that could change the world, if you’re interested in social and ethical businesses, or if you’re ambitious and want to make the world a better place through innovation, working with others and learning new skills - then the AYCH project is for you.
Sign up to AYCH using the link below to find out more about:
- Generating ideas that could lead to unique business opportunities that tackle social challenges,
- Attending workshops on VR/AR, coding and programming, 3D printing, design thinking and much more,
- Taking part in 'Creative Jams' (intensive two day prototyping and design challenges) with other like-minded people aged 16-30,
- Our internship programme with regional companies in the design, technology and creative industries,
- Travelling across Europe to work with young people, experts and partner organisations,
- And much, much more...
More about the project
The Atlantic Youth Creative Hubs project (AYCH) has been developed with partners across the UK and Europe to support young people aged between 16-30.
It will develop new approaches and interventions within Youth Service and education settings across the Atlantic Area (UK, France, Spain and Portugal).
Connecting people, ideas, skills, technologies and enterprises across a network of hubs, the project will unlock the creative, entrepreneurial potential of young people, focussing on key themes such as innovation, co-creation of products, social entrepreneurship and employability.
As a result, more young people will be able to develop creative, digital and entrepreneurial skills building and prototyping product and service ideas to address societal issues across the Atlantic Area.
How can I get involved?
If you are a young person aged 16-30, or a business, youth service provider or interested individual, you can contact us using the details below to find out more.
Want to find out more?
For further information on Atlantic Youth Creative Hubs, please contact Project Coordinator Eli Zahoui via email@example.com, call 01752 203434 (ext.150), or text 07837 552831.